Sunday, February 20

Mommy-zilla

So yes, you read the title correctly. I fear that I am turning into a Mommy-zilla...

The smallest things have been setting me off lately. I have the shortest fuse and no patience for stupid people. So as you can probably guess, this is a problem for me. I'm really hoping that this is just a pregnancy thing, because I think I'm going crazy and no one is safe! I could easily baby rage on anyone!

Anyways, in lighter news, this baby is getting big and fast too! I've been having a lot of round ligament pain, it's a lot like waking up the morning after doing a hardcore ab workout. I also have been feeling the baby like crazy too, and all the time. Cliff and I used to laugh about the baby having designated "play time" around 11 PM because that's when we would feel all the crazy, big movements, but now I can feel a lot of stuff going on. The last time we were at the doctor's office, she said that our baby is super active, and now I'm feeling it. It's kind of painful, because I guess there's not enough room in there, but at the same time I love it because I know that's my crazy baby in there! But yeah, I'm also getting pretty big too, which makes me worry about how big this baby is going to be, see photo below....



We are also taking pictures with Amylu Photography on Tuesday, so make sure to check back to see those photos because they are going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment