Friday, February 11

19 Weeks

Holla faithful followers,

Today I hit the 19 weeks mark, woohoo! Most of the time people can accompany that statement with saying whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Unfortunately, as I'm sure many of you have heard by word of mouth or carrier pigeon, we will not find out until Tuesday, March 1st. That is exactly 2 weeks, and 4 days from now, but who's counting... It is beyond infuriating to not know. Everyone I talk to is like, "Oh we found out at 12 weeks"... Well dang it- of course you did. I'm going kind of stir crazy planning all of this stuff. I bought paint samples and painted them on the wall....





I think that dark gray is really nice for either a boy or a girl. Then the dark red would be the accent wall for a boy, and the teal blue would be the accent wall for a girl, if we even decide to do an accent wall. I'm telling you, I feel like I need to be doing something so I'm just making stuff up to do!! We also went back to the furniture store in Tyler and looked at the crib and dresser set that we love again. We also found an incredible rocker recliner chair that comes in a deep red microsuede, and it is so wonderful! It reminds me of the awesome "L" couch we had in Lubbock. Now I'm just struggling with where everything is going to go, and what's going to look best. Then beyond all that, the furniture that I was just talking about is the color scheme for a boy's room. If it turns out that it's a girl, then I don't know what!! I am a complete basket case already. Why couldn't my doctor have just tried at our last appointment?! I begged! How can you turn a poor, distraught pregnant woman down? I have no idea. So now I'm just waiting for divine intervention, and hoping it arrives before March 1st.

Much love, C&E

No comments:

Post a Comment