Sunday, January 30

Math

Plus one eh? Emily and our youth group kids always like to give me a hard time when I say/do something dumb. They like to say things like "Midland Christian everyone" or "Wow, you went to private school. Did they teach you to read and write?" My response is always the same, "I'm sorry we were to busy winning STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!" but yeah I read and write just fine but my math skills have always been lacking. When I first found out we were going to be adding a new McGraw to the world I was overjoyed! There are no words to describe that feeling of seeing my baby on that sonogram for the first time. Some of the guys in the youth group think my favorite thing to do is play video games. I do enjoy killing a zombie, stopping a terrorist, or running up the score on my madden online opponents, but that doesn't even come close to my favorite thing. I like to spend my minutes close to Emily with my hand on her belly. Every movement and every bump send great joy to my heart (even when it's just gas, cuz that's funny too!!). We should find out on Tuesday if our baby is a "Little Boss" (BOY) or a "Little Warden" (GIRL) and all of you will know by this weekend!

Am I ready to meet my kid? Do I think he/she will be uber legit!? Me + Emily + All of you who mean so much and care about us =

Well... You do the math!!

No comments:

Post a Comment