Thursday, March 24

Update from the past week

So last week was Spring Break and it was so wonderful! Not very relaxing, but very productive! We got all of Macy's furniture ordered, she is fully registered at Target, Babies R Us, and Le Bebe in Midland, and her bedding is chosen and ordered!

I think that I was starting to overwhelm Cliff with all of my stress about the furniture and all of the major parts of her room. So we went to Storkland in Tyler and ordered her crib and changing table, and picked up the chair that I wanted, that they had just just ordered and unpacked!! We were so lucky that they had ordered that style chair with just the fabric that I had wanted, and they had just unpacked it that morning! I was also happy that we ordered the furniture, because they said it could take up to 12 weeks for the furniture to come in. With me being 25 weeks tomorrow, that does not leave a lot of wiggle room in the timeline if Ms. Macy decided to come early.

We also registered at all of the wonderful baby places, but it was not such a wonderful experience... Target was okay, but they don't have all of the practical things that you needed, so we ended up just registering for more small furniture items, and mostly for DVDs! We registered for all of the Disney movies and Veggie Tales that we could find. Then we went to Babies R Us. After spending two hours in the store registering our scanner stopped working, and all of the things we registered for were lost. So after another two hours spent re-registering online, we are good to go at Babies R Us! On Wednesday of last week, I flew to Lubbock, Megan picked me up and then we drove to Midland. On Thursday, we went and registered at Le Bebe! That was so much fun, because we didn't really register for cute things at Target or Babies R Us, but there was so much cute stuff at Le Bebe!!!! Hopefully that registry will be cleared out, and I told Cliff that if it's not then we should go finish it off... I don't think he was too excited about that haha!

Anyway! School has become a little more demanding, which is no fun for any of us, as well as limits the amount of blog posts that I can come up with, but all in all, we are doing really good! I don't want to post too many pictures of the things we are getting for Macy's room, but I will leave you with this little taste...

Hope you like it! Have a great day everyone, and a great weekend! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment