Monday, July 2

Macy's Birthday Phase Two

So, I knew what I wanted when it came to Macy's Birthday weekend. I knew that we would be leaving the next day for another camp, I knew that I would have lots of out-of-town guests, and I knew we would be hungry! I knew that Cliff and I wouldn't be able to really hang out with our friends, or actually sit down and enjoy food at Macy's actual birthday party, so I planned phase 2, dinner at our house for family, out-of-town guests, and close Athens friends. It was catered by the fabulous Railway Cafe, and they brought it to our house in disposable trays to cut down on dishes (God bless them). The food was so fabulous and I had some fun creating all the decor that we used. 


We had a fabulous meal, mixed green salad, homemade meatloaf and chicken pot pie, homemade mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese, with some leftover yumminess from the afternoon party. Overall, it was exactly what I wanted. I literally wore my swimsuit and coverup, because I had been laying out by our pool with my best friend all afternoon. It was totally chill, full of great friends and family, and just so much fun! 

Hope you enjoy the photos! EM

P.S.: I just got the pictures from Macy's afternoon party, and am starting to work on blogging those now!

No comments:

Post a Comment