Thursday, August 23

Fall- More like fall in love!

Who doesn't love Fall? I live in east Texas, and with our weather we only have hot, hotter, hellishly hot, then not as hot. Fall just so happens to be one of the not as hot times. So, we have to hurry and pull out all our boots, scarves, blazers, and other lovely things so we have enough time to enjoy them. There are so many things that I am excited about this Fall. First of all, let me talk about my girl, Tory. Yes, Tory Burch. I feel like she and I would be great friends. All we need is an introduction. But anyway, I just need her to hire me to only wear her clothes for the rest of my life. Some of my favorite things from her new Fall line...

{Tory Burch}
I'm sad this has that terrible button in the middle of the picture, because the color is so beautiful. That beautiful green, Ultramarine Green, if you will. Thank you, Pantone. I love dresses and a bow blouse. I have one in a beautiful red and I can't wait to break it out!

{Tory Burch}
I'm going to need to track down a peplum- anything. Peplum blouse, skirt, dress, I will literally take anything. While I am in love with Tory Burch there are several other things that I am loving right now. For instance, this fabulous velvet blazer. Apparently, I am drawn to this beautiful green.

{J Crew}
I am a sucker for jackets, but an even bigger sucker for a good jacket with an atypical neckline or shape. This explains my obsession with this All Saints Carmine leather jacket. As of right now, I can't find any for sale, but I'm pretty sure that my budget would not recuperate from this. 

{via}

So onto something a little more manageable, what about a watch from Fossil's new rose line. 

{Fossil}
And, of course, I would be remiss to not mention the J Crew bubble necklace. I think this is so cute and can make anything better. For example, my precious cousin posted a picture on Facebook of her in her work shirt, which let's be real those aren't always the best, but she was wearing a turquoise version of this necklace and it was adorable!! 
{J Crew}
Boots, boots, boots. Really, just shoes, in general. I love them! Particularly, the top two on the right in the picture below. Of course, I could pretty much be talked into anything from Nordstrom. 

{Nordstrom}

Also, my new work essential, the ankle pant. As of right now, I only have white, which is going to be a big problem in about 10 days, AKA Labor Day, when it is no longer socially appropriate to wear white. How unfortunate, but life will go on and I will probably be buying a pair in every color available.

{Express}
I can't finish this post without mentioning my new obsession, Shabby Apple. This is one of their new pieces, the Panthera. Remember what I said about atypical necklines, it doesn't just apply to jackets.

{Shabby Apple}
And another, the Aquaria. This company has such lovely pieces. I am one lucky girl too, because I just found out the wonderful boutique in my town will begin carrying Shabby Apple in January! Ah, so excited! I will be saving my pennies!

{Shabby Apple}

Anyway, I could go on and on about everything I want to wear this Fall. What are you excited about adding to your wardrobe in the coming months? 

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment