Friday, August 3

Macy's Toys Gone Wild

As you know, my precious daughter just turned one. She had a fabulous party, and she got A LOT of toys. Well, this presented a bit of a problem. There were toys everywhere, and it was driving me crazy


I feel like I've said it over and over, but I am a self diagnosed, overly OCD personality, and simply cannot rest or relax when there is a mess. I do not like a mess, anywhere. So, in preparation for Macy's birthday, we did a good cleanse of all of Macy's toys and her room, but I still wasn't prepared for what would ensue. The picture above is a small glimpse into my problem. This is one corner of the mess, there was another in her closet, another in the living room, and two more piles in MY room. I feel like you know it's bad when you are storing toys in packing boxes... As you can see, this was a big problem for me. My solution = Target, always.  

I was VERY happy with the results!







Just a side note: If you have a sweet baby girl- write this down - this is the Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Song Castle. I know, it 's a mouthful, but it the best toy EVER! They come with cute little princesses, and then you put them on the dance floor and they say their names and sing a song from their movie. I love it, but the main thing is that Macy adores it and it's the first thing she goes to, every time. 


So... Macy's room doesn't always look as pretty as it does in these pictures, but I love the new storage option that we have now and love that it can grow with her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she loves that castle I put together, and I love the OCDness as well. Looks great! :-D

    ReplyDelete