Tuesday, August 21

It's Here! It's Here! It's Here!

So sorry for the delay in blogging my faithful followers, but all of my creative powers have been directed at my new 'toy'! The Sizzix Eclips!! 


My new toy came in at just the right time because it is back to school time, and the country club for which I work was having a Back to School Splash and we got to make goody bags! We were trying to be smart with money so I didn't fill them too much but still wanted them to be special to the kids. I decided to make 'tags' (as I called them, but they were actually quite large, about 5" by 8") to put inside the clear zipper bags and I tried to personalize them for the kids that would  be there then just make the other ones clever and cute. See some examples below :)
















I even got to play around with some bigger projects, like cutting out my husband's youth group logo! The logo is so intricate but the Eclips had no problem! The logo turned out so cool!


Now forgive me, but for the life of me I cannot make this rotate. I am looking at this photo in my editing software and it is rotated perfectly. Blogger-sometimes I hate you. 

Anyway! I am just loving my new toy and trying to find as many reasons to use it, so if you have any ideas let me know! I am more than willing to send you school teachers anything you need or Moms if you need some personalized invitations or ANYTHING, let me know! I am more than willing to help a sister (or a brother) out!

I hope that back to school has been easy and painless for you and your's. Much love from the McGraw's!

No comments:

Post a Comment