Friday, August 24

Less is more

You may be noticing a few changes here on McGraw's Plus One. Apparently, I decided tonight was the night to change it all up. I was really tired of the look of the old blog. The old design was a little too kitschy. Ugh. Well, I guess I had such a strong reaction to the old design that I went the complete opposite way. The new look is super minimal, but I like it. I guess I'm thinking that if you aren't continually editing, revamping, rechecking and restyling you will find yourself in a hot mess sooner rather than later. The same goes for your wardrobe, accessories, shoes, home, all of it. We recently got new carpet, and it was the perfect excuse to do some editing in the house. The only problem is that now half of my garage is filled with crap. Anyway, it will find it's way out soon enough, and the whole process has been so cathartic. All in all, fall feels like a fresh start and this whole cleansing process has been exactly what we needed. Some parting words that are wonderful to live by-

{via}

What do you think of the new blog design? Are you doing anything to help clean your slate for this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment